|At a world meeting, the countries of Earth discover the arrival of the most notorious villain the Earth has ever known: Loki. With many of their treasured nations taken as hostage, the Allies and Axis must contact the famous Avengers for help. But the Avengers are missing and it is now up to the Allies and Axis to save the day. Will they do it or will the Earth fall to ruin?|
MarcoxReader - Metamorphosis (AU)MarcoxReader - Metamorphosis (AU) by doubleox515
You never thought that you would ever have found yourself happiness. It was a foreign concept to you, not having grown up with much love or compassion as a child, or even during your schooling days. It was new, something to explore in depth, like a critical analysis of a text or poem.
But then you realised: this was your story, your poem, not something that someone else had written in their perspective. This was the aspect of your life that you had yet to understand fully, had yet to feel to the brim of your being.
You were afraid. Having not ever been in a positive relationship with anyone in your life, you were terrified you were going to screw things up. Wanting to be a part of something or part of someone’s life was the most important thing to you, and now that you had some form of happiness forming in you for the first time in your life, you never wanted to let go.
No—you couldn’t let go. You couldn’t let go of the little happiness you had obt
BertholdtxReader - Visum (AU)BertholdtxReader - Visum (AU) by doubleox515
‘Say, this is nice, isn’t it?’
A soft breeze ruffled the fine grains of rock on the large sweep of land, whisking them away to new adventures with a light spring in their steps. People all shapes and sizes strolled lazily by, the gluggy weather taking a toll on their bodies. Animals of all kinds: birds, dogs, children even, hopped to and fro with excited squawks, giggles and yips.
In the near distance, the ocean waved and crashed onto the shoreline, its fingers reaching as far as they could beyond the homeland. The people were down that end as well, paddling in the waters with brightly coloured attires and bouncing, clear balls soared over their heads of soaked, draping locks.
Off on the outskirts of the seashore, a great canopy of trees resided, their limbs varying all lengths and bushiness: some could touch their toes, or very nearly so, others threw their palms to the skies; their foliage went from dark jade to a yellowing lime, from large and thick to small and th
Yellow (Finland x Reader)The morning has already come and gone and the cold has briskly settled in, mounting in the gutters and increasing by the minute along the dampened streets of East Jaundel.Yellow (Finland x Reader) by autumn--thunder
Timo considers it quite fortunate he didn't come earlier - strange as the thought might seem in this one short moment, and given the steady onset of the temperature within both his city and his blood. But, in the least, it's quieter than the norm, when he finds his own thoughts difficult to hear and greatly unsettled - moreover, silence is a blessing, particularly when bestowed in befitting circumstances, so when it's given to him readily he sees little reason to not take advantage.
He's resolved quickly and sensibly to feel no regret toward his unusual timing (any person who knows him well understands his preference for the morning), as several solid minutes of consideration have brought him to where he stands, ankle-deep in snow, and that all seems quite fair enough. Despite having been for much of his
NorwayxReader - Complete (Request)
She had always been fascinated in him, ever since she first saw him eleven years ago. There was an air of eternity, of a long, sad, lonely life around him. His expression continuously remained impassive, an aura of gloom surrounding his stature. His friends didn’t seem to notice, but every time she saw him in the street, she couldn’t help but feel a pang of sympathy blossom in her heart.
A head of blanched hair, decorated with a silver cross clip, a face consisting of large, hooded cobalt spheres, sharp cheekbones and pale complexion, a figure slim and slender; she thought these features suited him well, suited him in a way that no other being could. She yearned to talk to him, but her voice constantly got caught in her throat, unable to convey her feelings and ideas about the man.
Every month, on a certain day, she would watch him and a small group of males forward into an official building opposite her residence, their shoulders hunched and countenances contorted in irrit
DenmarkxReader - No Matter What (Request)
Yawning as softly as you could, you felt the two strong arms around your waist tighten their grip. Blinking the sleep out of your (e/c) eyes, you locked your gaze onto your husband’s soft, snoozing face and a smile formed at the corners of your mouth. His exuberant blue eyes were hidden as he dozed and his eyebrows were contracted slightly, making him look as though he was trying to solve some difficult Maths equation; his usually gravity-defying hair was flat against his forehead and his lips were parted, quiet snores emitting from them. He looks so cute, you thought, cooing internally as you grazed his cheek lightly with your fingertips. He fussed a little in his slumber and brought you closer to his toned chest, nuzzling his chin in your (h/c) hair.
Memories of the previous night flitted in your mind as your eyes took in the scene in front of you. I had wondered why I was nude, you thought to yourself and you felt your cheeks go hot at the thought.
ItalyxReader - Mia Bella Ragazza (Request)
Balmy rays of the fiery sun caressed your face, casting dark shadows upon your (s/c) complexion. Back pressed against the support of your rocking chair, you swung forwards and backwards, the peaceful atmosphere calming you. Seated on your veranda, a large stretch of emerald lawn could be seen, going as far as the horizon, where the golden globe was sluggishly sinking beyond. Trees swayed softly in a blithe breeze, ruffling the slight, jade leaves gracefully.
In your hands you held a large paperback, your dainty fingers leafing through the pages as your eyes darted back and forth over the inky mess of emotion, swift imagery, passionate language and developing plot. You were completely mesmerised, not taking in anything else around you but the words on the paper; your heart and mind absorbed every happening, every nook and cranny of the tale.
The light slowly began to fade, much to your annoyance. You didn’t want to move from your comfortable, cosy spot or to stop reading. Sending
NordicsxReader - Together
You groaned in content as your tired body landed in the divan's open arms. Letting out a sigh, you rotated onto your stomach and snuggled into your soft, slightly chilly pillow, hugging it as your aching muscles relaxed. Since when did I have this many bones? You thought, marvelling at how almost every part of your form was sore.
‘At least the boys are asleep,’ you mused aloud, allowing your lids to blink in fatigue.
It had been a long day and having five, lively boys took it all out of you – especially since they had gone to the nearby park to burn off their energy for the majority of the afternoon. Being the last day of the holidays, you had played football with them, rolled down countless grassy hills and sported them on your shoulders for piggy-backs one right after the other. Needless to say that when you were driving them home, your two youngest had both fallen asleep in the back seat and your oldest was nodding off in the front, jerking up every now and
PruHun - Kedvesem
It was hard work being infatuated with something like her, a woman who Gilbert was sure was raised by wolves, not humans. Her hardened heart, broken many times over the years caused her to close that part of her and she was determined never to love again, much to Gilbert’s despair. She could tolerate friends, but not a lover. Gilbert was resolute to let her open her mind, to make her see the beautiful things in life and to make them a part of her.
Gilbert glanced down at the voice, meeting large, jade spheres. Her long, russet locks, decorated with a cerise bloom, fanned about her head in the grass, which to Gilbert made her look like an angel. Her mouth was curved upwards in a smile as she gazed at him, showing pearly teeth. In her slender hands she held a crown of dandelions and she beckoned him to bend down with a finger.
‘Come here,’ she said, giggling at the confused expression on his face. ‘I want to tell you something.’
I am currently saving up for a Premium Membership because I've never had one before and it would be nice to brighten up my page a bit!
Also, Commissions are now open! More information above ^^
Please donate and thank you in advance!~ <33
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
4. Are you easy to get along with?
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
12. What are your 5 favourite songs right now?
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbours?
21. What are you bad habits?
22. Where would you like to travel?
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favourite part of your daily routine?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
30. Do you ever want to get married?
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
39. What are your favourite stores to shop in?
40. What do you want to do after high school?
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
46. What are you paranoid about?
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
53. Favourite makeup brand?
54. Favourite store?
55. Favourite blog?
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food?
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your Tumblr friends more than your real friends?
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching TV right now?
70. Names of your best friends?
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favourite animal?
76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
82. Favourite movie?
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
96. Favourite actress?
97. Favourite actor?
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
113. What was your childhood nickname?
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
131. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
134. Can you count to one million?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?